Volunteers Needed for The IE Jazz Experience 2020
Saturday, September 5th – Sunday, September 6th 2020
Arrowhead Country Club, San Bernardino, California
The IE Jazz Experience is seeking cheerful, dependable volunteers for The IE Jazz Experience. All events will take place at The Arrowhead Country Club, San Bernardino, Ca.. Volunteers will work in a collaborative team environment and perform a variety of tasks with attention to detail.
How to Apply: Complete the details below and click the “Submit” button.
Registration closes Friday, August 21st, 2020.
Each volunteer must complete a separate registration with a unique email address. If you and your spouse share an email address, email details for the 2nd registrant to email@example.com
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist bringing in setting up the various areas of the event space.
- Setup tables, equipment, and signage, compile goodie bags and work info table and other related booths.
- Assist with unpacking and distributing materials
- Work in the Kid’s Zone Experience
- Runner/floater to assist section leads, vendors and IE Jazz Experience staff as-needed
- Greet, register, wrist band and direct guests
- Distribute and collect wine glasses, distribute programs
- Runner/floater to assist section leads, vendors and IE Jazz & Wine Experience staff as-needed
- Assist IE Jazz & Wine Experience with load out
- Break down tables, equipment, signage
- Gather and help pack materials, ensure we leave nothing (and no one!) behind
Thank you in Advance for volunteering for the IE Jazz Experience event.